cooking time: 10 minutes
- Using a barbecue grill or pan on medium-high heat, cook the burger patties on both sides for approximately 3 minutes per side or until nicely browned/grill marked.
- Place a slice of Comté cheese on the patty until melted.
- Slice the burger bun in half and grill the cut sides over the open fire or toast under a broiler until golden brown
- Spread 1tbsp of the tomato jam on the base of the burger and top with the patty.
- Cover the cheese with the three slices of zucchini.
- Spread 1tbsp of caramelized onion onto the patty.
- Add the bibb of lettuce.
- Spread 1tbsp of smoked aioli on the top of the burger bun, then invert to cover the bibb lettuce.