Mother’s Day Dinner Kit
total preparation time: 50-60 minutes
For the Risotto
- Place the risotto base in a pot – add a pinch of salt the mushrooms and the chicken stock.
- Place over a high heat then turn down to a gentle simmer.
- Continue to stir until the chicken stick has reduced by 1/2.
- Draw away from the high heat and add the cheese and truffle butter.
- On a low heat stir until both the cheese and butter are melted.
- Check the seasoning adding more salt if necessary.
- Stir in the chives to finish.