Saddle of Lamb
cooking time: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 430˚F. Use a convection setting if your oven has it.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the lamb and massage into the skin.
- Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place the oven safe tray containing the lamb directly onto the oven shelf and cook for 40 minutes.
- Check lamb and cover with foil if it becomes too dark on the outside.
- Remove from the oven (remove the tinfoil if used) and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes before carving.